Women's Elektra 1223
• Women-specific: Boimechanically engineered for women for the most natural stride possible.
• Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS): Suspension allows natural articulation of the foot for unmatched control and comfort.
• Wrapp™ Pro Binding: Specifically molded right and left bindings have flexible arches that cradle and support the inside of your feet for a comfortable and secure fit.Bindings are foam padded for increased comfort and warmth.
• Waterproof webbing, roller buckles: Grooved, coated nylon webbing stays dry and light. Positive-locking, low-friction roller bukcles are quick and secure.
• ReactiV™ 7075 aluminum frame: New variable geometry creates our stiffest chassis for an extremely responsive-feeling suspension. 7075 aluminum is the lightest strongest tubing available.
• Holey-1 toe crampon: 3D-formed design allows lighter weight and structural strength. Shovel-like prongs provide increased grip and hold, and sharp end-points provide bite on the iciest of slopes.
• Aft traction: Prallel traction rails under the sides of your feet — where you get the most control — provide increased traction while traversing.
• Heel lift bar: When engaged, bar relieves calf muscle fatigue while ascending steep slopes. Bar stores flat when disengaged.
• Duratek decking: Durable and lightweight.
• Length: 23''
• Surface area: 145 sq in
• Weight (per pair): 3.67 lbs/1.66 kg
• Load (in lbs): 80 to 160