Men's Gamma MX Jacket
• Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile
• articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Lightly insulated
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Soft brushed-lined collar
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
• Stretch-woven cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Laminated hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
• Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% spandex, 160 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Athletic fit, Hip Length