Women's Gamma MX Jacket - Past Season
• Ideal for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions, this mobile, articulated soft shell jacket is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Lightly insulated
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Soft brushed-lined collar
• Molded zipper garages
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Stretch-woven cuffs
• Laminated hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
• Chest pocket with hidden zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Athletic fit, Hip Length
• Fortius 2.0™—Nylon/Spandex blend
Care Info: Machine wash in cold water.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not use fabric softener.