Women's Fortrez Hoody
FIT AND TRIM
The trim fit helps maximize the fabric's performance. By staying close to the body, better thermal efficiency is achieved, and a more rapid transfer of moisture vapour is facilitated. The trim fit also allows easy layering as conditions change. The hood is slim with the stretch in the fabric, allowing it to layer under a helmet or StormHood™. A Phasic™ AR panel is integrated into the hood to be used as a neck gaiter or balaclava.
READY TO MOVE
Arc'teryx builds in freedom. With articulated patterning, underarm gussets and stretch materials, the Fortrez moves easily with body. The hip length cut with drop back hem stays put under a harness or pack strap, and flatlock construction minimizes seam irritation. The two hand pockets are streamlined, and a small pocket on the sleeve is easily accessible.
• Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
• Lightly insulated
• Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
• Four-way stretch textile
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Integrated neck gaiter that also doubles as a balaclava
• Chin guard
• Full front zip
• Micro corded zipper pulls
• Drop back hem
• Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology
• 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m²
• A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort
• Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
Weight in g: 345