Women's Trino Jersey Long Sleeve
Every feature on the Trino Vest is selected for moving quickly. Stash pockets in the rear are designed for grabbing energy foods or other small essentials without breaking stride, and the zippered hand pockets securely hold essentials. The drop hem at the back provides added coverage, and the collar is brushed for softness.
STREAMLINED AND FREE
Arc'teryx designs with human motion in mind. Excess fabric or added volume does not truly create ergonomic freedom. Arc'teryx uses advance articulated patterning and gusseted construction for maximum range of motion without excess fabric or volume. The jacket stays streamlined, and motion is free.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Articulated elbows
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Soft brushed-lined collar
• Locking zipper pulls
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Long sleeves
• Stretch-woven cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Two rear pockets with angled access
• Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
• Trim fit, Hip Length
• P50k WINDSTOPPER®
• Vistrasari™—90% polyester, 10% spandex, 230 g/m². High stretch knit fabric with a smooth face and brushed thermal back features enhanced wicking for comfort and thermal efficiency.
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Iron on low heat.
• Do not use fabric softener.
Weight: 365 g.