Women's Stingray Pant
Styled for on-area use, Stingray Pants cut a clean, sleek silhouette with athletic ease. The benefit of GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell is the quiet, understated suppleness of the textile with its brushed flannel backer that provides light insulation. Windproof, waterproof/breathable winter protection that is functional yet easy to wear.
Fit for Use
Zippered hand pockets give the Stingray Pant a contemporary look and are large enough to provide functional, secure storage. Zippered thigh vents open to dump heat but prevent snow accumulation inside. Adjustable waist belt with snap closure sits close to the small of the back.
Keprotec™ instep patches stand up against damage from boots and ski edges. Resistant to cuts, abrasion and wear, the insteps extend the life of the pant considerably. Internal snow cuffs prevent snow from getting inside boots.
On the Slopes
Nothing says you can't take the Stingray off piste or out ski touring, but it is warmer than a GORE-TEX® Pro pant because of the brushed flannel backer and it has less ventilation than a full side zip design. Quieter soft shell technology readily sheds snow, moisture and blocks wind.
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Articulated knees and seat
• Gusseted crotch
• Molded zipper garages
• Front fly
• Micro webbing zipper pulls
• WaterTight™ thigh zippers for easy venting
• Adjustable waist
• Belt loops
• Snap waist closure
• Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Hidden Recco® reflector
• Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
• Fit: Athletic fit
• Weight: 490g
• N70p GORE-TEX® Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
• Machine wash in warm water
• Double rinse
• Do not use fabric softener
• Tumble dry on medium heat
• Do not iron