Men's Alpha SV Glove
Master of Alpine Situations
The Alpha SV Glove is built for the most extreme conditions.Removable wrist leashes prevent a critical loss,leather reinforcements provide protection from rock and secure grip on ice tools, wide gauntlet fits over any insulated jacket sleeve and a one handed wrist cinch secures glove position.
Tri-Dex™ Technology uses a three-lobe pattern to individually map a three-dimensional shape for each digit. An unparalleled advancement in dexterity, the technology also uses micro seam technology to reduce bulk, enhance comfort.
N80p-X GORE-TEX® fabric has exceptional abrasion resistance. Engineered to deliver the highest level of windproof waterproof/breathable protection, this smooth surfaced textile readily sheds precipitation, ice and reduces overall wear and tear. Leather reinforced palms and fingers are durable and long lasting.
The inner fleece liner is a hi-loft Polartec® Wind Pro® textile with high wind resistance, low stretch, exceptional warmth and breathability to keep working hands dry in cold environments. Removable liners are easy care: remove them for drying; machine wash to reduce odour. Velcro® interface holds the liner in position, maximizing comfort and dexterity.
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Tiny GORE® seam tape (11 mm)
• Seam-free fingertips improve dexterity
• Tri-Dex™ Technology—Innovative, three-lobe construction technique used for unparalleled finger dexterity
• One-hand adjustable drawcords
• Glove shell and lining incorporate identical shaping, for an unparalled anatomical fit
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Laminated cuffs
• Removable wrist leash
• External adjustable wrist cinch
• Leather reinforced palm, thumb and fingers
• Removable fleece glove liner
• Fit: Full-length cuff
• N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
• Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft
• Lezanova Leather
Care Info: Surface clean only.
• ISPO Outdoor Award
• Outdoor Gear Lab Editor's Choice Award
• National Geographic Adventure (Online) – Gear of the Year Award 2010
• Op Pad Magazine's Outdoor Award
• Men's Journal - Gear of the Year 2010