Women's Beta LT Jacket
Lightweight construction creates a packable jacket that is capable of attacking fast and light alpine ascents without sacrificing weather protection.
Beta LT's older sister—Beta AR—has been in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000. That kind of mountain heritage brings serious credibility and with this ultra lightweight version, increases your speed uphill.
Nasty but Nice
Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Pro synchronizes comfort with performance. The micro grid backer and a premium quality face fabric keep the jacket lightweight and supple, yet fully capable in the worst storm conditions.
Lean and Mean
Put your head down, get into a rhythm, and forget about your gear. A trim fit increases breathability by keeping the jacket close to your body, to transfer moisture vapour rapidly on high output days.
• Packs up small for easy travel storage
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
• Laminated brim
• Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
• WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
• Micro corded zipper pulls
• Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
• Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Fit: Trim fit, with e3D patterning, Hip Length
• N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
Weight in g: 310