Women's Cita Jacket
Lumin™ 100% nylon fabric is hyperlight but with exceptional strength for its weight. The 20D ripstop is tear resistant, windproof, breathable and has a DWR treatment to help shed light precipitation
Running is dynamic; your whole body is moving, so freedom of movement is built into the jacket. Articulated elbows bend with your arm to keep cuffs from riding up. Gusseted underarms and a slight drop in the hem help prevent gaps when your reach is extended.
Using innovative patterning, premium materials and a disciplined commitment to only essential features, every possible step was taken to shed weight. At only 105 g (3.7 oz) the jacket provides coverage and performance without slowing you down. Complete your cool weather system with a long sleeve Ensa top and the Cita ¾ Tight.
• Weather resistant
• Wind resistant
• Breathable mesh panels under arms to vent perspiration
• Low profile collar
• Full front zip
• Elastic cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Stows away in its own pocket
• Zippered stow pocket with inset media pocket and port
• Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
Fit: Trim fit
• Mesh 100% polyester
• Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very STRONG for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
Weight in g: 110