Women's Yola Coat
MOVE ABOUT TOWN
Life moves fast, no matter how cold it gets, so movement and ergonomic freedom are essential. Arc'teryx designs for bodies in motion by strategically placing gussets at key areas and building articulation into the pattern. In an insulated coat like the Yola, the benefit is warmth and protection without the binding and stiffness.
DOWN COMPOSITE MAPPING
Arc'teryx Down Composite Mapping technology is used to put the Yola's goose down where it's needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. The result is increased performance in mixed conditions coupled with a more streamlined fit. This use of specific insulations to address specific performance issues extends the Yola's effectiveness into a greater range of conditions.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Highly compressible
• Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Women's specific design and fit
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Tall collar
• Insulated collar
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Mid-thigh length, Centre back length: 82 cm / 32.25 in
• 750 fill European goose down
• Teprine™ 100% nylon 6,6/1.2oz/yd², 42gm² . This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance.