Women's Elda Coat
Arc'teryx Wollard™ fabric combines wool's best properties with the performance of synthetic fibers. Adding polyester and nylon to the wool enhances durability and adds some protection from the wind. A bit of elastane is woven in for added stretch. Bonded to the wool blend face fabric, a brushed polyester fleece liner provides warmth and comfort.
CITY LIFE, ALPINE INFLUENCE
With a focus on life in an urban setting or mountain town, Arc'teryx casual products blur the distinction between alpine inspired performance and everyday living needs. Premium textiles and technical fabrics are combined with the Arc'teryx commitment to highly functional design and exceptional craftsmanship to create finely crafted, truly versatile products. Minimalist and innovative, the Elda is designed to manage everyday changes in weather and rhythm.
• Wind resistant
• Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
• Arc'teryx finishing tape—to help seams lie flat and to aid with wind resistance
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Stand up collar
• Asymmetrical, concealed front zip closure
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Mid-thigh length
• Wollard™ - Face: 55% wool, 37% polyester, 7% nylon, 1% elastane. Back: 100% polyester