Women's Darter Jkt
Arc'teryx executes its designs with discipline. Defined by its primary use, the Darter has minimal yet essential stash pockets and reflective safety elements, resulting in a high performance, race ready wind and weather protective shell that weighs a mere 280 grams.
BUILT TO MOVE
The Darter's ergonomic fit is an important detail that may not be immediately visible but makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. This freedom is not simply excess fabric volume or space, but carefully planned and patterned ergonomic articulation designed to move as the body moves. By uniting this freedom of movement with technical performance fabrics and a minimalist design, the Darter Jacket delivers peak its performance on cool weather runs, cross country ski tours, snowshoe runs and other race pace activities.
• Wind resistant
• Composite construction
• Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
• Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Locking zipper pulls
• Elastic cuffs
• Trim, elastic waistband
• Two rear stretchy, stash-and-go pockets
• Security pocket with media port located inside rear pocket
• Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
• Kauss™—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
• Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% spandex, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
Weight in g: 250