Women's Cerium LT Vest
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the collar and shoulders — areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European Grey Goose down lines the core where warmth is most needed.
SEALING THE WORLD OUT
DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation.
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT vest is filled with 850 grey goose down and is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday us
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom LT Vest.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Elasticized rear hem seals out draft
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 850 fill European grey goose down
• Airetica™—100% nylon, 34 g/m². Tightly constructed, high tenacity, 20x10 denier ripstop nylon with a smooth hand.
Weight in g: 140