Women's Cita 3/4 Tight
RANGE OF CONDITIONS
Combining the fabric's temperature regulating properties with a ¾ length cut gives the Cita versatility across a range of temperatures. Worn below the knee on cooler mornings, or pulled above as conditions warm, the Cita is a key tool for extended runs and training sessions from spring into fall.
Arc'teryx designs with discipline, and know that building something for speed means paring it to the essentials. The Cita is streamlined and simple, but offers key features. Reflective blades provide added visibility in low light conditions, and there's a zippered lumbar pocket with media port to securely stash the essential digital training partner. Seams are carefully placed and utilize flatlock construction to minimize irritation and maximize comfort.
• Low profile
• Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
• Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
• Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
• Breathable mesh panels
• Women's specific design and fit
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated knees
• Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
• Elasticized waist
• Waist drawcord
• Lumbar zip pocket with media port
• Reflective logo
• Fit: Next-to-skin, Below knee Length
• Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% elastane, 219 g/m²
• Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.