Women's Tenquille Hoody
PERFORMANCE for WOMEN
Arc'teryx designs are thoughtful, thorough and inspired by use. This includes a no-compromise approach when developing for women. With careful, detailed attention put on specific aspects of fit, freedom of movement, feature selection and performance, the Tenquille Hoody's design is driven by a focus on function, with a fit and ergonomic freedom developed specifically for women.
DESIGNED to EXPLORE
The Arc'teryx commitment to ergonomic performance and fit is an important factor that makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated elbows and gusseted underarms. The Athletic fit is streamlined but allows room for light layers, and the hip length cut rides comfortably under a hipbelt. Two large hand pockets are easily accessible while wearing a pack. Easy to pack and weighing only 255g (9oz), the Tenquille is designed to explore.
• Weather resistant
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Breathable fabric sections under arms
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Low-profile hood with laminated brim
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Corded zipper pulls
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Laminated hem
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Pockets accessible while wearing backpack
• Circuit™—Polyester weave
• Kauss™—100% polyester
• A weather-shedding stretch double weave
• The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.