Women's Kenna Skirt
A thoughtfully designed skirt is an essential travel piece. Arc'teryx chose Bennett™ for its easy care, comfort and ability to recover after repeated trips in a gear duffle or carry on. The Kenna features two accessible slash hand pockets, and two back pockets secured with flaps. The fixed waistband sits comfortably, and has belt loops to secure the fit. The Trim fit is streamlined and moves with the body, and the elastane fibers add stretch for increased freedom of movement and comfort.
• Packs up small for easy travel storage
• Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
• Front fly with button closure
• Belt loops
• Two hand pockets
• Two rear pockets with flaps and hidden snap closures
• 44 cm inseam
Fit: Trim fit, Above knee length
• Benett—66% cotton, 31% nylon, 3% elastane, 144 g/m². A lightweight poplin weave with both comfort and function. The cotton helps keep things cool, while the spandex adds a small amount of 2-way stretch. Nylon content keeps the weight down and enhances strength and durability. Water repellent finish.