Men's Iridine Zip Neck Long Sleeve
CONSTRUCTION IS CRITICAL
Arc'teryx knows that long days on the trail can mean shifts in conditions, so temperature regulation is an imperative. With a midheight collar, the Iridine offers extended protection in cooler weather, and the quarter length zip neck has a semi auto locking slider that allows for rapid, one handed ventilation as conditions warm. Construction is a critical component of the Iridine's performance. Gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement, seams are minimized and carefully placed to maximize durability while minimizing irritation, and the Relaxed fit allows for essential airflow.
TRAVERSE BIG TERRAIN
Arc'teryx designs for use. The Iridine and other hardwearing Arc'teryx Traverse products focus on minimalist, versatile designs that bring ease and simplicity to hiking and trekking. Consisting of footwear, packs and apparel, every aspect is finely crafted and specifically geared for trail travel. Working as a system, Traverse products balance weight with durability and employ easily accessible features, efficient carrying systems and the Arc'teryx commitment to freedom of movement.
• Minimal odour retention
• Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
• Gusseted underarms
• Soft, smooth lined collar
• Zip neck
• 1/4 front zip to aid in temperature regulation
• Auto-locking zippers
Fit: Relaxed Fit
• Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.
• Skytha™—100% polyester, 172g/m². A burly, mid weight, technical knit fabric with a subtly textured outer face and excellent moisture management properties. HeiQ Pure finish helps minimize odours. UPF 50+ rated for sun protection.