Women's Imber Jacket
With advanced GORE-TEX® performance and contemporary city style, the Imber Jacket is waterproof, windproof, breathable and moves effortlessly and comfortably across the urban landscape. Storm protection comes from 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology. Providing proven waterproof/breathable protection, the fabric is enhanced with a light, supple, silky backer that offers exceptional comfort without sacrificing weather protection. The mid-thigh length hem, shaped cuffs, and brimmed, full-coverage adjustable hood combine to provide extended coverage. Compact, light and easily packed, the Imber is great for travel.
The Arc'teryx passion for clean, minimalist design does not sacrifice purpose for style. The Imber's features are simple and intentional. The Arc'teryx regular fit has a tailored look, but provides room for midlayers. The women's specific design includes articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The streamlined coated zipper may be unzipped from the bottom to elevate freedom of movement while striding or riding a bike through town. A soft fabric panel protects the chin from chafing, and smart side pockets have concealed zippers for a clean, finished look.Features:
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology has excellent next to skin feel
• Female-specific styling
• Adjustable hood with front brim for full weather protection
• WaterTight™ full separating two-way front zip
• Laminated. brush backed chin guard
• Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
• Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Mid-thigh length, Centre back length: 85.5 cm / 32 in
• N42p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology
• GORE-TEX® with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.