A pack designed for business needs to include efficient organization. The Blade delivers. The internal organizer pocket system holds pens, wallet and small essentials. But it goes beyond that. A stretch mesh pocket is specifically patterned to secure a smartphone, and a dump pocket makes it easy to stash cables and power cords. The system includes a zippered security pocket and ingenious stash pocket with a cable pass through so devices can be charged without removing them from the pack. On the outside, there's a stash pocket with key clip, and a pocket on the side keeps a water bottle right at hand. A discreet pocket on the back panel holds a passport and travel documents.
BUILT to MOVE
Built to move, the Blade 20 has a thermoformed padded back panel that adds comfort and load support. The shoulder straps have dual density cushioning for longwearing comfort and effective load dispersal. They tuck away cleanly and easily when using the Blade as a shoulder bag or stowing it for transport. With a streamlined profile not often found in a 20 L pack, the Blade easily handles bike commutes, subway rides and overhead compartments.
Purist styling meets the digital world in a pack created to carry the tools necessary for daily life.
• Front pocket with organization slots
• Side accessed internal padded sleeve fits 15" laptops
• Discreet pocket in the back panel ideal for stashing passports and travel documents
• Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
• Side security pocket with key clip
• Separate zippered main compartment
• Top and side grab handles
• Dual-density shoulder straps
• Thermoformed padded backpanel adds comfort
• N210p-HT nylon 6,6
• N630p-HT nylon 6,6
• Volume: 20 L