SMALL SIZE, BIG USE
In order to build a pack for today's world, the Arc'teryx design team worked to refine the design into a compact, highly functional bag. The Blade's side loading design provides quick and easy access to the main compartment. A dedicated padded compartment holds and protects laptops up to 13 inches, and an additional internal sleeve holds a tablet. The internal organizer pocket includes a secure zippered pocket and a quick-stash pocket with a cable pass through for charging. An external stash pocket with key clip keeps essentials accessible and the discreet pocket in the back panel stashes passports and travel documents.
Dual density shoulder straps provide durable cushioning, conform to the body for a secure fit, and help disperse the load for extended comfort. The thermoformed back panel adds padding and support. Light, durable N210p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave in the pack body combines with burly N630p-HT nylon reinforcements in high wear areas. Burly handles on the top and side make grab and go easy.
Purist styling meets the digital world in a pack created to carry the tools necessary for daily life.
• Front pocket with organization slots
• Discreet back panel pocket
• Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
• Side security pocket with key clip
• Separate zippered main compartment
• Side accessed internal padded sleeve fits 13'' laptops
• Top and side grab handles
• Dual-density shoulder straps
• Thermoformed padded backpanel adds comfort
• N210p-HT nylon 6,6
• N630p-HT nylon 6,6