Women's Kakeela Pant
Because they are essential to elevated performance, Arc'teryx puts time and effort into the smallest details. Mesh lined PowderGuard™ vents prevent snow entry yet allow heat to escape on long, aggressive runs. Keprotec™ protects the instep from boot abrasion and edge cuts, and the durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ are carefully integrated into the pant to seal out the snow. Freedom of movement is a key component of the Kakeela's design. The Athletic fit works with use specific articulation and women's specific design to create a pant that delivers exceptional ergonomic freedom with a clean, comfortable performance fit.
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Athletic, slimmer fit, for on-piste use
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted crotch
• Front fly with snap closure
• Internal waist adjuster
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Hidden Recco® reflector
• Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
• Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• N40p-X GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology
• Coreloft™ Compact (80 g/m²) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.
• Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.