Women's Fission SL Jkt
Serious mountain travel requires an insulated piece with exceptional warmth-to-weight value. The Fission SL is our lightest, fully waterproof, insulated jacket that is outstanding in cold wet weather.
THE SKIN YOU'RE IN
GORE-TEX® full storm weather protection is teamed up with our exclusive laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted insulation. The result is evenly distributed warmth that can stand up to anything. No cold spots.
NEVER TOO WARM
There are times when you're working hard but you can't or don't want to remove your insulation. Pit zips let you vent heat rapidly, extending usability on cold days. The insulated StormHood™ takes care of wind and storms with a fully secure, helmet compatible shelter.
Often this is the at base camp or sitting out a storm piece, so we've included two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets, WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper, and an invaluable hem drawcord that allows you to really bunker down and have what you need at the ready.
• Compressible and packable
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Laminated ThermaTek™ non-quilted construction eliminates cold spots
• Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Laminated brim
• Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
• Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
• Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Pit zippers for easy venting
• WaterTight™ full separating two-way front zip
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Snap closure on bottom of zip
• Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Drop back hem
• Floating hem drawcord provides a snug closure
• Two internal mesh pockets
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• N40p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
• ThermaTek™ 2.7 oz—100% nylon face, 92 g/m². Comprised of a high tenacity 30 denier nylon fabric laminated to a 2.7 ounce continuous fibre fill insulation which is then completely immersed in DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment.