Men's Myrkdalen Insulated Jacket
• Fabric: 2-layer Dermizax® with 2-way stretch. Waterproof, windproof and breathable. Padded with heat-insulating Bergans ArcticInsulation.
• Hood: Large, adjustable, helmet compatible hood. High collar, tunnel opening, and visor.
• Ventilation: Diagonal underarm zip vents reaching all the way to the back for easier access when carrying a backpack and for optimum ventilation. 2-way zip in front.
• Pockets: Large handy front pockets, chest pocket, ski pass pocket and goggle pocket.
• Additional features: Detachable snow skirt. This jacket may be attached to pants 1118/1119 Hafslo Pants, 1128/1129 Hafslo Insulated Pants, 1388/1389 Sirdal Pants and 1488/1489 Sirdal Insulated Pants, which have an elastic mid-section, to create a complete suit. Recco® reflector. Articulated elbows for increased freedom of movement. Tailored sleeve closure. Velcro wrist adjustment on sleeves. One-hand elastic drawstring at hem.
• Use: Specially developed for Ski. Also suitable for Ski Touring and Mountaineering.
• Fabric: 2-layer Dermizax®: 100 % Polyester
• Insulation: Bergans ArcticInsulation: 100 % Polyester
• Fill weight: 60 g/m²
• Weight: 910 g (size L).