Alpinist Large 130L Backpack
• Carrying system: The fifth generation QSS makes the backpack lighter and more comfortable than ever. Individual height adjustment for left and right shoulder straps.
• Pack: The spacious main compartment can be divided into two separate compartments, and the large front opening gives you access to everything you have with you. Top opening with spindrift collar.
• Pockets: The detachable side pockets can be assembled into a practical daypack. Pocket for fastening skis, hiking poles, or fishing rods.
• Hip belt: Comfortable hip belt with a wide range of motion. Sled attachment points. Stabilizing straps that improve stability by pulling the pack closer to your body.
• Top lid: Detachable top lid with external pocket. Rain cover in lid.
• Attachment points: Ice axe, Trekking poles
• Additional features: Back, shoulder straps, and hip belt with ventilating mesh (netting). Compression straps on each side and in front. Multiple attachment points. Attachment points for ice axe/poles. Adjustable sternum strap. Hydration system compatible. Large grab handle in front. Grab handle at top. YKK zippers.
• Use: Specially developed for Outdoor. Also suitable for Expedition, Ski Touring and Mountaineering, Outdoor.
• Volume: 130 L
• Weight: 4300 g
• Hip belt, length: 92–148 cm
• Fabric: 210D Cordura®, Nylon 1300D Ballistic, 100 % Nylon
• Comfortable carrying weight: from 20 kg
• Packed dimensions (HxWxD): 79 - 105x39x34 cm
• User height: 175-200 cm