Men's Helium 40 Backpack
• Pack: The classic top opening with snowdrift collar and full, vertical zip opening in front make it easy and fast to find your gear.
• Open side pocket in mesh.
• Hip Belt: 3D formed hip belt with a high level of comfort and a wide range of motion.
• Top lid: Detachable top lid (saves 65 g in weight). The lid is also height adjustable.
• Versatile compression system for use both at the front and/or at the side.
• Plenty of attachment points for items such as skis, ice axe/pole.
• Adjustable sternum strap.
• Hydration system compatible.
• Key attachment clip.
• Sled attachment points.
• Attachment points for universal side pocket.
• YKK zippers
• Volume: 40 L
• Weight: 940 g (2lb 1.2oz)
• Fabric: Nylon 210D Velocity, Nylon 420D Velocity, Nylon 100D Ripstop
• Comfortable carrying weight: up to 17 kg (37lb 7.7oz)
• User height: Men: 160–185 cm (63–72.8'').