Men's Osatind Pants
• Fabric: Wind and water-repellent 4-way stretch material that is quick-drying and has high breathability. Product contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
• Ventilation: Ventilation zips with mesh lining on the outside of the thighs.
• Pockets: Front pockets in mesh for optimum breathability and ventilation. Transmitter/receiver (avalanche beacon) compatible thigh pocket. Small loop inside the pocket to retain a transmitter/receiver.
• Additional features: Belt loops. Detachable, adjustable suspenders. Pant legs cropped at the front for enhanced fit with boots. High-waisted back panel. Velcro-adjustable waist (extra width for optimum ventilation in high activity). Articulated knee sections and pant-leg cuffs. Diagonal zip with gusset for adjusting the leg width. Velcro adjustment at the ankles. Reinforced sections at the bottom of the leg. Reflective details.
• Gaiter: Detachable internal gaiter with stretch mesh for enhanced freedom of movement. Internal friction elastic and adjustable Velcro opening for variable boot widths.
• Use: Specially developed for Ski Touring and Mountaineering. Also suitable for Ski, Outdoor.
• Fabric: 95 % Polyester, 74 % recycled/5 % Elastane (Spandex)
• UPF: 50+
• Weight: 760 g (size L)