Women's Torfinnstind Jacket
• Fabric: Combines two different softshell fabrics with 4-way stretch material. Wind and water-repellent softshell fabric on exposed sections. High breathability. Low weight and minimal packing volume. Product contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
• Hood: None. Tight-fitting collar.
• Ventilation: Through open pockets.
• Pockets: Front pockets and chest pocket in mesh for optimum breathability and ventilation. The design ensures that the front pockets don't interfere with a climbing harness or the hip belt when carrying a backpack.
• Additional features: The jacket is shorter at the front than the back to prevent interference with hip flexor movements. Articulated elbows for increased freedom of movement. Velcro wrist adjustment on sleeves. One-hand elastic drawstring at hem. Reflective details.
• Use: Specially developed for Ski Touring and Mountaineering. Also suitable for Outdoor.
• Fabric: Fabric 1: 88 % Polyester/12 % Elastane (Spandex) Fabric 2: 87 % Polyamide (Nylon)/13 % Elastane (Spandex)
• UPF: 30+
• Weight: 305g (size m)