Down heat meets GORE-TEX® fabric in snowboarding's highest performance puffy. Period. Stoke your internal heater and defend against arctic infiltration in a puffy that pushes the envelope on warmth and dryness. The women's Burton [ak] 2L Flare Down Jacket harnesses heat with a fully GORE-SEAM® taped, GORE-TEX® 2L fabric that keeps snow, sleet, and wind at bay, while breathing at an elevated rate when shredding waist-deep smoke. The combination of strategically placed insulation and a shaped silhouette provides functional mobility and a super-warm core that heats with greater efficiency than your typical bubbled out puffy. NEW for 2015 at the team's request, the Neck Gasket adds an adjustable cinch to a roomier collar for a customizable fit when wearing a neck gaiter or clava. Features
• A performance oriented, articulated fit that is loose but not baggy for wearing First Layer® and mid-layers underneath.
• Maximum warmth powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, down, or PrimaLoft®.
• Mapped with Ultra Warm/Ultralight Engineered 90/10 650 Down Fill
• Buttery Soft, Lightweight 20 Denier Down-Proof Lining
• Flood-proof GORE-TEX® and DRYRIDE fabrics provide the highest level of waterproofing and ultra-breathability.
• GORE-TEX® Fabric [Brushed Plain Weave 2-Layer]
• Fully Taped Seams
• GORE-SEAM® Tape
• NEW Neck Gasket Collar
• Powder Gasket Cuffs
• Water-Repellent Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter
• Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty