Combat winter with GORE-TEX® 2L fabric backed by the low-profile, climate controlling benefits of advanced PrimaLoft® insulation. A tough weatherproof shell housing lightweight zonal PrimaLoft® insulation makes the women's Burton [ak] 2L Embark Jacket the choice when forecasts call for wind, rain, snow, or all of the above. GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® fabric protects a strategically designed insulation and lining system that optimizes warmth, breathability, and mobility based on your body's needs. Pit Zips™ provide optional venting when hiking or shoveling, a media pocket adds essential storage, and Powder Gasket Cuffs and water-resistant zips ensure survival from wind-whipped ridgeline to craggy cliff zone.Features
• A performance oriented, articulated fit that is loose but not baggy for wearing First Layer® and mid-layers underneath.
• Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
• Mapped with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation [60G Throughout] with Buttery Soft, Lightweight Down-Proof Lining
• Flood-proof GORE-TEX® and DRYRIDE fabrics provide the highest level of waterproofing and ultra-breathability.
• GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer]
• Fully Taped Seams
• GORE-SEAM® Tape
• Powder Gasket Cuffs
• Water-Repellent Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter
• Jacket-to-Pant Interface
• Lifetime Warranty