Amazing underneath, impressive on its own for maximum warmth in the coldest conditions. Made for its mountain namesake, the women's Burton [ak] Baker Down Insulator Jacket is the perfect, packable extra layer for riding hard in harsh conditions. The secret to its luxurious warmth-to-weight ratio is 650-fill down, which traps a high degree of heat due to exceptional loft. The buttery soft and lightweight shell fabric sheds weather when wearing it out after a day of nonstop laps, while the feminine fit and scoop front shape show attractive après style during village walks or down days around town.Features
• A performance oriented, articulated fit that is loose but not baggy for wearing First Layer® and mid-layers underneath.
• Maximum warmth powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, down, or PrimaLoft®.
• 90/10 650 Down Fill
• DRYRIDE fabrics meet elevated breathability for stepped up storm performance.
• Lightweight 20D Ripstop DWR Coated Fabric
• Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
• Microfleece Chin Saver
• Removable Ergo Hood
• Shaped Scoop Collar