Stepped up waterproofing for the worst conditions, plus warmth backed by the fuzzy feelings of a flannel lining. From polar vortex to nipple-deep pow day, the Burton Hellbrook Jacket fights the cold on both fronts. Blocking all forms of wind-driven precip is a rugged twill and oxford tweed fabric backed by DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ for enhanced weatherproofing without sacrificing the fabric's soft feel and vintage look. A special edition waxed twill on the True Black colorway offers a high-end look that wears in nicely over time for a look that evolves as you wear it. A legit jacket with a flannel lining like this is hard to find, and zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation only adds to the fuzzy feelings by cranking core warmth while tapering in the sleeves and hood for better mobility.Features
• Slightly slimmer and more tailored than our tried-and-true Sig Fit with added body length varying by style for jackets that function and look good on and off the mountain.
• Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
• Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeve and Hood]
• Yarn-Dye Flannel Lining
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Solid Wax Nylon Twill Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Wax Colorway]
• DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ 2-Layer Solid Cotton/Nylon Twill and Oxford Tweed Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]