Fluid 24 Backpack
• Soft, ventilated shoulder straps with integrated pockets for easy-access storage
• Cool, wicking mesh in contact areas on shoulder straps and backpanel
• Close fitting suspension with on-the-fly compression and venting channels to prevent overheating
• Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
• Zippered security pocket and key clip in protected area above shoulder straps
• Top fleece-lined zippered pocket for safe storage of sunglasses, smart phone or other valuables
• Stash pocket on front of pack keeps jacket or other items close at hand
• Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
• Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
• Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
• Stowable carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
• High visibility, safety reflective hits
• Weight - regular: 1 lb. 3 oz.; 540 g.
• Capacity - Regular: 1465 cu. in.; 24 L
• Torso Range - Regular: 16.0 in. - 22.0 in.; 41 cm - 56 cm
• Waist Range In: 25.0'' - 37.0''
• Dimensions (inches): 19'' x 11'' x 9''
• Accent Power Mesh
• Content Accent: 83% nylon, 17% PU
• Body 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
• Content Body 100% nylon
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.