Men's Binx Ridge Quad Jacket
• Dry.Q™ Core waterproof, breathable technology keeps you dry in a variety of conditions
• Reversible, zip-out liner is crafted with taffeta exterior and polyester knit interior
• Helmet compatible fixed hood with two adjustments
• Fixed powder skirt with tuck away snaps for protection in deep snow
• Large pit zips allow for easy core venting
• Two fleece lined hand pockets with a single key clip for easy access to the day's essentials
• Convenient for no-fuss lift loading pass pocket on forearm allows
• Interior zippered media pocket safely holds a phone or other device
• Interior stretch mesh drop pocket with detachable goggle wipe fits gloves, goggles, or other necessities
• Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment.
• Adjustable hem with internal adjustments in hand pockets
• Tricot fleece chin guard.
• Built in RECCO® reflector aids in-bounds rescues
• Fabric Body: Dry Q® 140D 2L
• Body Fabric Content: 100% nylon
• Insulation: Thermal.Q™ 60 g/m²
• Fabric Liner: 30D Nylon Plain Weave
• Center Back Length: 31 in / 79 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 2 lb 1 oz / 0.94 kg
• Dry.Q Core : Dry.Q Core garments are made for outdoor enthusiasts whose needs don't require the elite levels of performance offered by Dry.Q Elite. Dry.Q Core offers state-of-the-art waterproof-breathability with durability and breathability metrics that meet or exceed industry standards. Unlike most outdoor apparel manufacturers, we don't source pre-finished fabrics. We engineer each Dry.Q Core fabric layer by layer, combining face and backing materials with different benefits to best meet the needs of the intended user, climate and activity.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.