Women's MHW x Cole Haan ZeroGrand Down Jacket
Mountain Hardwear collaborated with Cole Haan to adapt the fabrics and technologies of alpine outerwear to the needs of fast-paced, all-weather urban life. Mountain Hardwear partnered with Cole Haan to create jackets as technically advanced and classically styled as their ZerøGrand™ footwear. Made for bad weather in great cities, it looks as good as it performs.
• 800 fill Q.SHIELD™ water-resistant down is nature's best insulator, infused with permanent water repellency to resist moisture absorption. 800-fill down is only used in the most premium mountaineering jackets.
• Abrasion and tear-resistant Ghost Whisperer™ shell is the lightest downproof nylon shell fabric available
• DRY.Q®STRETCH OZONIC™ shell fabric is incredibly lightweight, yet durable. 100% waterproof, yet breathable - you get waterproof protection without the clammy feeling of a raincoat
• High cowl neck
• Locker loop at interior collar
• Water-repellent nylon with durable water resistant overlay to shed water
• Stretch fabric for a lighter feel, better movement and a nice drape - unusual in a raincoat, not to mention a winter coat
• Stretch Ozonic™ shell overlay at hem protects from falling rain, splashes from traffic, and rain hitting near the hem when walking under an umbrella, etc. Overlay also at cuff for dirt and abrasion resistance.
• Fabric Body: Ghost Whisperer 7D x 10D Ripstop / Dry Q ™ Active 40D 25L Stretch
• Insulation: 80 g. 800-fill Q.Shield™ Down
• Center Back Length: 29 in / 74 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 9.5 oz / 268 g
• Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.