Women's 32° Insulated Jacket
• 40 body mapped insulation
• Unique collar detail
• Zip security pocket
• Fabric Body: Power Plush Fleece
• Insulation: Thermal.Q® 40 g/m²
• Center Back Length: 27 in / 67 cm
• Apparel Fit: Active
• Weight: 9.9 oz / 280 g
• Thermal.Q Elite : Thermal.Q Elite is warmer because it's designed to mimic the structure of goose down – rigid stems that form a matrix of gaps and softer fibers to fill those gaps. Thermal.Q Elite uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps the structure creates. The result is a warmer synthetic whose structure gives it better compression rebound.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.