The Nook™ Gear Shed™ doubles the covered storage of your Nook™ tent. The weatherproof hooped vestibule turns your backpacking tent into a versatile base camp, great for maximizing livability and comfort on extended backcountry trips. The partial floor provides a clean, dry place to organize and store gear and a convenient threshold for shedding wet clothes before you climb inside your tent.
• Nook-Specific: Designed specifically to fit the Nook tent.
• Extra Storage: Hooped vestibule doubles weatherproof storage by adding about 15 sq. ft. (1.3 sq. m.)
• Integrated Floor: Partial floor creates a clean place to store gear.
• Versatile: Turns your Nook™ tent into a basecamp tent or adds space for extended trips.
• Minimum Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz / 610 g
• Packed Weight: 1 lbs 9 oz / 720 g
• Body Weight: 15 oz / 435 g
• Floor Area: 18.5 sq. ft / 1.34 sq. m
• Tent Volume: 18.5 cu. ft / 524 liters
• Interior Peak Height: 39 in / 100 cm
• Packed Size: 19 x 4.5 in / 48 x 11 cm
• Number of Doors: 1
• Freestanding: No
• Number of Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
• Number of Stakes: 5 MSR MiniGroundhog™
• Also Included: 1 guy cords, 1 aluminum cord adjusters
• Rainfly Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
• Floor Fabric: 70D ripstop nylon 3000mm DuraShield polyurethane & DWR.