CXR Ultimate Helmet
First thing you'll notice is the solid casing at the point of the forehead. This moves air over and around the helmet rather than into it, reducing instability and improving aerodynamics.
You'll also notice the 28 Clima vents. These are designed to suck hot air out the back of the helmet, rather than classic ventilation filling the helmet from the front (or in lots of aero helmets, no ventilation at all).
Finally, an anti-bacterial and anti-odour lining with X-static® padding cushions your head. The helmet is fully adjustable with one hand if you need to tweak it as you're riding. And the CXR Ultimate is both CE and CPSC certified, while still weighing in at just 250g (for a medium size).
• Lightweight construction: 250 grams (size M) CE and CPSC certified
• Air disbursement system that allows the air to pass smoothly around the helmet
• 28 Clima Vents for a perfect cooling effect for the longest rides
• CXR Ultimate Fit Pad, very comfortable progressive padding with X-static® technology smoothly following anatomy
• Delivered with carrying bag
• 3 position adjustment system
• 360° Reflective highlights
• CX SHAPE: Exclusive and innovative helmet shape designed to maximize speed with no compromise on the cooling effect
• CXR ULTIMATE FIT PAD: Pad for CXR Ultimate helmet
• ERGO HOLD SL RETENTION SYSTEM: Compact and lightweight, with no compromise on optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold
• ERGO SHAPE: Optimal fit and comfort
Weight : 250 grams (M)