Men's Bivy Down Jacket
With the winter storm cycle dumping powder for days, it can be hard to get much done at home. But after charging the glades all morning, there are still paths to be shoveled and dogs to be walked. Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked), the Bivy Down Jacket features a tough but flexible quilted nylon canvas shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The two welted handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed polyester jersey; an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure. Stand-up collar and drop-tail hem hold the cold out while you work, and the full zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps. Hip length.
• Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Yoke: 4.2-oz 100% nylon with a DWR finish
• Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
• Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
• Shell and yoke fabrics are bluesign® approved