Women's Glorya 3/4 Sleeve Top
Having a hard time packing for that mid-June surfing/climbing trip to Australia? From The Grampians to Torquay, this ¾-sleeve shirt is the answer to all your dilemmas. Made from versatile and fast-drying nylon/polyester spandex jersey that provides 40-UPF sun protection, this top doubles as a technical cover-up and tank top. Details include a jewel neckline, merrow-edge seams, feminine asymmetrical raglan sleeves and a slightly dropped petal hem with fold over zigzag side seams. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
• Light-and-airy nylon/polyester/spandex blend is moisture-wicking, quick-drying, soft to the touch and has 40+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
• Open scoop-neck styling with a delicate zigzag cover stitch
• Raglan sleeves are flat-seamed and have a feminine merrow-stitch finish that is slightly asymmetrical
• Clean-finished hem that falls below the waist
• 4.1-oz 55% nylon/40% polyester/5% spandex heathered jersey with 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is bluesign® approved
• 121 g (4.3 oz)