Men's Cornell Camo Port Jacket
Constructed from waxed cotton with an all-over vine camo print, this densely woven fabric is windproof, extremely durable and, thanks to its impregnation of environmentally friendly wax, the surface is also water resistant. Underarm ventilation ensures the Cornell remains cool and breathable, even in summer.
Adjustable hood and hem cinches with natural leather cord locks provide a firm hold, allowing you to adapt the shape of the jacket. The Cornell's simple construction and smart detailing make it a versatile piece, perfectly suited to Life in The Open.
• Fabric: Waxed 100% Cotton Herringbone Vine Camo Print
• Water resistant and windproof fabric
• Contrast Nylon chest pocket
• 2 lower Nylon button down pockets with additional side entry
• Adjustable hood with leather cord locks
• Nylon ripstop hood lining
• Adjustable snap cuffs
• Front zip closure