Women's Hazelton Snorkle Hooded Parka Jacket
Made from Penfield's signature 70/30 cotton Nylon shell fabric, the Hazelton is insulated with light but cozy thermal wadding and a diamond quilted Nylon lining. Port holes underneath the arms provide circulation and keep the jacket breathable. The classic parka has traditional barrel knots on the hem, waist and hood which pull in the shape to create a more feminine silhouette.
The snorkel design creates a barrier to keep the face warm and the wire trimmed hood can be folded back the fabric in warmer weather. A button-out faux shearling lining and the fully detachable hood allow the Hazelton to be worn in warmer, dry weather, making it a truly versatile jacket that is sure to meet all your needs.
• Thermal wadding
• Water resistant & windproof fabric
• Storm flap with concealed snap closure & inside zip
• Integrated snorkel hood with removable shearling
• Adjustable scooped hem & waist
• Quilted lining
• 2 fleece lined lower pockets
• Woven branding at lower hem.