Men's Alpha Comp Hoody
Composite construction combines two very different materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each. In the Alpha Comp Hoody we use Fortius 1.0 stretch woven fabric to regulate heat and provide stretch through core and under the arms. N40p 3L laminated GORE® Product Technology provides durable weather protection across the hood, shoulders, forearms and hem.
A helmet-compatible StormHood™ fits securely and adjusts rapidly with one hand movement. Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets are secure, accessible while wearing a harness or backpack and easy to operate while wearing gloves.
The refined two piece Hemlock™ inserts prevent jacket slippage, are compact and fold easily for storage.
• Weather resistant
• Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Composite construction
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted underarms
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Laminated brim
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Micro corded zipper pulls
• Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
• WaterTight™ Vislon front zip with chin guard
• Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Laminated hem
• Two-piece harness Hemlock™ inserts fold betted and keep jacket in position under harness
• Chest pocket with hidden zip
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• N40p 3L laminated Gore® Fabric Technology
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.