Women's Caribou Waterproof Boots -40F/-40C
Like mentioned higher, the Sorel's Caribou is a winter classic. Tons of brands tried to imitate it, without really succeeding. You'll find a seam-sealed waterproof construction, handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell, real leather and a 9mm ThermoPlus™, for a protection against the cold - going down to -40C. A classic, nice looking, waterproof and warm boot.
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• ThermoPlus™ 9 mm insulation
• Vulcanized rubber outsole
• Waterproof full-grain and suede upper
• Materials : Full-grain leather, vulcanized rubber, wool & acrylic blend
• Insulation : 9 mm ThermoPlus™
• SOREL rated: -40° fahrenheit / -40° Celsius.
• Recommended use : Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof : Yes
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.