Men's Caribou Wool Waterproof Boots -40F/-40C
The Caribou Wool boot is kind of like the Cadillac of winter boots. If you want to go through winter without a problem, you know what to do. To begin: waterproof, warm, ultra-comfortable. The vulcanized rubber outsole, the genuine first quality leather with seam-sealed construction, and the Sherpa Wool inner boot are all features that will give you the impression of having your feet in a luxury car - that has heated seats.
• Vulcanized rubber shell
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Removable Sherpa wool inner boot
• Hand made
• Genuine full-grain leather
• Materials : Vulcanized rubber, genuine full-grain leather
• Insulation : Sherpha wool
• SOREL rated: -40° fahrenheit / -40° Celsius.
• Recommended use : Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof : Yes
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.