Women's 1964 Premium Cvs Waterproof Boots -25F/-32C
For the more conservative, you can get the classic sober look with the classic darker tones. If you feel more funky, you can get the same boot with a nice powder blue and orange mix, or with accents of pink and brown. Come on, give a little touch of colour to your winter! Plus, adding to all these fancy colour choices, you'll get a waxed canvas upper - perfect for water resistance, and a removable fast-dry wool-leather inner boot. Finally, the vulcanized rubber shell makes the boot waterproof, while giving you good traction on ice and snow.
• Vulcanized rubber shell
• Waxed canvas upper
• Removable inner boot
• Seam-sealed waterproof construction
• Hand made
• Good traction
• Materials : Vulcanized rubber, waxed canvas
• Insulation : Felted wool
• SOREL rated: -25° fahrenheit / -32° Celsius.
• Recommended use : Outdoor activities, urban
• Waterproof : Water resistant
• Thermal rubber : Natural rubber compounds maintain flexibility and traction even in extremely cold conditions
• Outsole traction systems : Slip-resistant materials are combined with traction-enhancing and non-loading lug patterns for surefootedness in snow and ice
• Frost plugs : Frost plugs are used underfoot to increase the thermal barrier between you and the cold ground
• Thinsulate insulation : Lightweight insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.