Big Kid's Flurry Waterproof Boots -32F/-25C
• SOREL rated: -32° fahrenheit / -25° Celsius
• Upper: Durable water and wind resistant PU coated synthetic textile. Gusset tongue keeps debris out. Sherpa pile snow cuff.
• Insulation: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
• Midsole: 25 mm bonded felt frost plug.
• Outsole: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
• Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
• Measurements based on size 1.
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.