Women's Tofino Nylon Waterproof Boots
•Waterproof breathable membrane construction.
• Upper: Quilted nylon. Microfleece lining.
• Footbed: Removable molded EVA footbed, microfleece topcover.
• Insulation: 100g insulation.
• MIDSOLE: EVA.
• Outsole: Molded rubber outsole.
• Weight: 19.4 oz / 552 g
• Measurements based on size 7.
Founded in 1962, Sorel is one of the most well known Canadian companies. Through the years, we saw them evolve in terms of style, but what we notice the most is their consistancy towards the quality of the craftsmanship and the materials used in their products. The thing that makes them stand out from the crowd is their use of vulcanized rubber soles - which are more resistant and efficient in the harsh Canadian winter. You can't go wrong with Sorel.