Men's Ultra TR II
• The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
• The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
• Designed for neutral pronation
• FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
• Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
• Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
• Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
• Suede forefoot and toe protection
• Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
• Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
• Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
• 8 mm offset
• Approx weight (1/2 PAIR): 8.1 oz (230 g) based on Men's 9.
With 70 years of expertise in integrating sport-specific design with proprietary rubber, Vibram makes rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability. Vibram: Between the Earth and You.