Women's Thermoball Vest
• Our most versatile synthetic-insulated vest
• ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
• 15D nylon ripstop with 9.5 g/ft² ThermoBall™ insulation throughout the body
• Active fit
• Exposed center front zip
• Secure-zip hand pockets
• Stowable in pocket
• Hem cinch-cord
• Avg Weight: 210 g (7.42 oz)
• Center Back: 26"
• Fabric: shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon
• insulation: 9.5 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body.
The new aynthetic alternative to down
The North Face™ developed a partnership with PrimaLoft® to offer a new synthetic alternative to down. ThermoBall™ is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional, continuous-filament synthetic insulations, the small round PrimaLoft® synthetic fiber clusters closely to mimic down clusters; trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth.
Independent CLO testing has shown that ThermoBall™ technology can offer the low weight, loft, warmth, and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
• ThermoBall Collection features Thermoball insulation technology
• Phenomenal warmth in cold and wet conditions
• Packs neatly into zipper pocket (not all styles pack into zipper pocket.)
• Insulates even when wet.