Youth Denali Etip Gloves
• Shell: 300-weight fleece
• Palm: TKA 300 with U|R® Powered conductive technology
• Palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
• Back-of-hand overlay: nylon Taslan®
• Warm fleece Etip™ glove that's touchscreen compatible
• U|R® Powered fleece on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
• Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
• Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
• Youth-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
• Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
• Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 : TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
• Superior insulating lightweight fleece
TKA 200: A midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
• Insulating Midweight Fleece
• Wear Resistance
TKA 300: A mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
• Insulating Heavyweight Fleece
• Great Alternative to a Cotton Sweatshirt
• Wear Resistance
TKA SUPERSTRETCH: TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric's moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.
• Exceptional Breathability and Comfort
• Supportive Fit
• Ideal Layering Piece in Cool-to-Cold Conditions